FLEXIBLE EARTHING BRAID
The largest range of earthing braids on the market. UL certificates.
The earthing braids are designed from flat tinned copper braids, 0.15 and 0.20 mm wire (AWG 35 and 32)
The contact pads are made of tinned copper
• Rectangular range: crimped tube
• Rounded range: tinned copper strip
All grounding applications.
UL 467 Standard for Grounding and Bonding Equipment
UL n° E497172
Copper classification : NF EN 13602 ( NFC 31 111)
Standardized sections: from 2 to 250 mm².
Hole to hole length: from 100 mm to 600 mm in steps of 50 mm. Other lengths on request.
- 0.05mm (AWG 44) to 0.25mm (AWG 30)
Hole diameters: from 4.5 to 12.5 mm
- Other lengths between axes on request
- Specific packaging: bag of 10 or 25 pieces